Hemp Oil Food Recipes
How to Make Cannabis ButterWhen searching for recipes that use Hemp oil, one of the most common suggestions you’ll find is how to make cannabutter or cannabutter. The process is similar to making hemp edibles or learning how to make weed butter, but making cannabutter involves using Hemp oil instead of marijuana. When selecting your Hemp, be sure to choose a high-quality, all-natural potent oil, like Pure Relief. Pure Relief oils are full-spectrum and are shown to offer the maximum benefits of Hemp. They’re also sourced from organic hemp and tested by independent labs to ensure quality, safety, taste, and potency in every bottle.
Cannabutter RecipeTo make cannabutter, begin with an unflavored high-potency Hemp oil, like Pure Relief Full Spectrum 1000 MG Hemp. You will also need 2 cups of butter and 1 cup of distilled water. Chop the butter into small pieces, and combine with 1 cup of water and 20 ml of Hemp oil in a pot. Heat on low for about 2 hours. Let the mixture cool, and then pour into an airtight container to reform. For those who want to make vegan Hemp oil butter, simply use 2 cups vegan butter substitute, and omit the water. Once you have your Hemp butter, you can use it for cooking in the same ratios as regular butter. Read on for some delicious ways to cook with cannabutter, as well as for recipes that use Hemp oil directly.
Hemp Oil Food Recipes
Cannabis-Infused French ToastThis decadent French toast recipe is perfect for special occasions or lazy Sunday brunches. Feel your morning stress melt away and start the day off right.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tsp cannabutter, melted
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup jam of choice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsps unsalted butter
- Optional confectioner’s sugar
- Brush two slices of bread with the melted cannabutter, then add ricotta cheese and jam. Top off each slice with the other two slices of bread, making sandwiches.
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Dip the sandwiches into the mixture, coating both sides.
- In a large skillet, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat. Add the sandwiches, and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Slice and drizzle with more jam and confectioner’s sugar to serve.
Hemp Mashed Avocado ToastFor a simple, soothing way to incorporate Hemp into your morning, try a drizzle of Pure Relief Hemp Oil on avocado toast with a poached egg.
- 1 slice bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- ¼ tsp Hemp oil
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- 1 egg
- For the poached egg, bring a small pot of water to a simmer. Crack the egg into a ramekin. Using a spoon, stir the water until a small vortex forms, and slide the egg into the center. Cook until the white is set. Remove the egg from the water using a slotted spoon.
- Toast the bread until golden, then spread with mashed or sliced avocado. Sprinkle with lemon juice, chili flakes, and sea salt. Slide the egg onto the toast, then drizzle with Hemp oil.
Cannabutter Ranch PopcornCraving a calming snack? This recipe uses a blend of herbs to create a zesty ranch flavor, with the added benefits of Hemp.
- ¼ cup Hemp infused butter, melted
- ¼ cup powdered buttermilk
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- Whisk together the buttermilk, dried herbs, salt, sugar, and pepper to create the ranch mixture.
- Heat a large pot over the stove with the vegetable oil and a single test kernel. Once that kernel pops, add the rest of the popcorn and cover. As the pops slow to every 10 seconds, remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the popped kernels with the melted cannabutter and ranch dressing, tossing the popcorn evenly to coat. Serve warm.
Hemp BrowniesNothing beats stress like a plate of warm brownies, especially when they’re made with homeostasis-promoting Hemp oil.
- ½ lb. ground almonds
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 10 ml Hemp oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 7 oz chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160℃ (320℉). Line a brownie tray with greased parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. In another, combine the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, stirring to combine. Add in ¾ of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the brownie batter into the tray. Top with the remaining chocolate chips. Bake for about 30 minutes, and allow to cool before serving.